Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Stretch armstrong

So I have become stretch armstong. But this is the best stretch armstrong situation EVER!

So Thurs I had my phone interview with Detroit. It went great! I felt wonderful after that! Friday, I drove up to Kilgore, TX to see my sister and Luke. I stopped in Naychadoches, La to see Steel Magnolias locations and was having lunch when the book club lady called saying the org here wanted to meet me and see if we could reach an agreement to take to the board! So I went there yesterday, they're recommending me to the board tomorrow as "museum consultant". Then today, detroit called for a ref check, and Jay (my prof) tipped off the fact that I'm bout to get an offer. So bout 2 hrs after he did that, u get a call saying Detroit wants me to come up for a face to facer interview! So I've got two possibilities. Both have major pros. But both have even
bigger cons. And both could still go south. We'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment